Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Using Master Charts
Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
The Master Charts in How to Grow More Vegetables may look intimidating, but they contain a lot of information that can help you use your garden space and grow your food more efﬁciently. This class will show you how to calculate the amount of seed to sow for the space you designate, the number of ﬂats you will need, when to sow and transplant, and more. You will need the 8th edition of How to Grow More Vegetables, a calculator, and a pencil. Taught by Mark House who is an Assistant Garden Manager at the Ecology Action headquarters located in Willits, CA.
When & Where
Common Ground Garden Supply and Education Center
Creating Abundance in Community
- hands-on classes and events in organic gardening and sustainable lifestyles
- seeds and plant starts - hundreds of edible, medicinal, native and ornamental varieties
- organic composts, fertilizers and mulches - a broad selection
- tools and natural disease and pest control products - the highest quality
- books, magazines, cards, and gift items
- volunteer opportunities and new friends.